Sunday, April 25, 2010

I partied with Eric Berry this weekend

  • I partied with Eric Berry at his NFL Draft party!!! Really, I did. That, or I just read about it on twitter. Josh Bone was there.

Wit the homie @berry14 at his NFL draft party

Totals from draft suggest Tennessee had a lot of talent last year, that LSU's talent base not developing like it once did, and Fla. Loaded!

  • I think it's safe to say that Jonathan Crompton hasn't always come across as the smartest tool in the shed, but he's in the NFL so he must be doing something right. I mean, he knows ball -- and he's a well organized note-taking machine.

"Obviously you'd like to be in the same offense for more than one year, but that's part of life," Crompton said. "It taught me a lot of things about myself and about football, and I know a lot of offenses and a lot of ball.

"I've still got in my head. I've still got every notebook I've ever had, every note I've ever written, I still have them and I still go over them. In my opinion it's prepared me for the next level."

  • There were some rumblings in Knoxville today that Brandon Warren has been arrested. Various message board posters claimed it was in today's newspaper (those still exist?), but since I can't find anything official, I won't spread rumors. Oh... wait.
  • In the 'I can't believe it's not butter' category, the Baseball Vols won both games of a doubleheader this afternoon. In the process, Tennessee climbed into a tie for fourth place in the SEC East with a 6-12 conference record.

0 comments: