Friday, December 28, 2007

The Pac 10 Still Sucks

I don't know which is worse that guys goofy grin, queer hat or the ASU defense. I think Texas just scored again.

Gators or sheep?

The guys from Orange and Blue Hue did their 'unbiased' bowl previews. In making their final prediction for the Outback Bowl, these guys take into consideration Tennessee's last bowl game when PSU 'punched them in the mouth'. If by 'punched in the mouth' they mean 'gave the game away to a less talented team' then I would agree. But I don't suppose they actually watched the game. The Vols were clearly the better team but turnovers kill.

Throw in some insults: rogue program, bad publicity, phat Phil (people do realize that phat and fat don't mean the same thing right? I suppose they think it's funny on some level). In the end, their pick: Wisconsin 35 Tennessee 10.

I'm not going to argue the outcome, since Tennessee does have so many distractions right now, who knows what might happen. Regardless, it's clear this was just an opportunity to throw in a few cheap shots and wish for a Vols loss. Florida fans are still bitter about losing the East and not making it to Atlanta. I know, I know, they beat us...but still.

Oh, their prediction for the Gators? 49-17.

Sheep.

0 comments: